Pearl, A Luhya Sugar Baby Seeks a Sex Partner for Fun


"I'm Pearl a Luhya, 23 years old, from the western region of Kenya, but I'm presently living in Nairobi. I'm looking for a mature man who values the real meaning of friendship and believes in a long-lasting, happy relationship with little drama. We approach this amazing existence just the two of us against the world. The core values of your character are loyalty, confidence, and honesty. The benefit of our coming together could be happiness. "Please don't be offended if I don't add you. I'm picky in my selection."


Meet sugar ladies from all regions in Kenya and beyond. SMS hook up to +254787429476.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Dating East Africa: Meet Sugar mummies, sugar daddies, sugar babies and boytoys

Meet Black Singles in Nairobi