Are You Looking for a Sugar Daddy in Kenya?

Are you looking for a rich sugar daddy in Kenya? Well, you are not alone. I run a dating site and I am overwhelmed by the number of girls who are no longer interested in dating broke men. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against that. I am one person who believes that adults who are over 18 years and can make sound judgement are free to date or mingle with anyone they like. The young men are running after sugar mummies anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if your boyfriend was doing it too. Love is like life, it's yours to choose how you want it. If you let society dictate the two then that is a recipe for eternal sadness.

The time when our women used to be told marry such a guy went out with my grandmother. I would guess that she had no choice. Today, our women are educated and can make sound choices of who, when or how to date. Emancipation of women has brought us a long way and we should not let the gains be eroded by the fear that we are losing our morals.

According to the Wikipedia moral is any one practice or teaching within a moral code. I therefore think that these set of morals were set by society to govern behavior at a certain time. If society is changing, morals also change and what was unacceptable yesterday is gladly acknowledged as the in thing today. For example, I grew up upcountry where a woman wearing trousers was labelled a prostitute right way. I recently traveled there the other day and even old women are trying them out.

I am one person who believes that in a few years to come, older women dating younger men or even older men going out with our younger sisters will be old news.

If you are interested in dating a sugar daddy go for it. Why would you want to date somebody your age if that is not what you are looking for? Just because society says you should do it? Who is society? If I pay keen attention to what is happening around, I think the older generation is more rotten than us. Most of these guys just want to impose certain codes of behavior because they themselves failed to observe them.

Get a sugar daddy here. Don't even feel bad about it. After all it's the same old men who are so corrupt that it is impossible to make an honest living once you leave college. If nature has a way of balancing things, I thing this is a really good way to go about it!

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl, A Luhya Sugar Baby Seeks a Sex Partner for Fun

Sugar Dating East Africa: Meet Sugar mummies, sugar daddies, sugar babies and boytoys

Sugar Mummy Dating Sites in Kenya-Get Contacts in Nairobi